Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

I met with my little angels Gabriel and Rafael today. For the last time here in Nicaragua. They leave tomorrow with their new family to go and start a whole new life in Germany. I cannot express in words how these two little angelitos have blessed my life. To see the power of Almighty God at work in their lives has given new hope, not just to me, but to anyone who has had the opportunity to be even a small part of their lives.
Gabriel and Rafael wanted to keep the giraffes I gave to them with them on the plane. Marion says they sleep with them at night too! HUGS XXXXX
With great sadness, a heavy heart, and struggling to hold back the tears, we went to the pool, played with my giraffes, then parted ways. LORD I rest secure in the knowledge that they are in your hands and you will protect them and keep them on the path you have prepared for them. They will be powerful testimonies of your great love and awesome transforming power. Dear sweet Gabriel and Rafael, I love you like my own babies. Be blessed beyond your wildest imaginings and live the fine lives God has prepared for you! There will always be a special place for you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment