Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my dear friends. I love you!!!!

Many thanks to my dear friend who..


*took me to the airport to begin my Christmas Holiday
*bestowed a generous Christmas gift upon me as I left
*welcomed me into her home and family for the holidays
*stayed up late to chat and paint our nails together when really you were exhausted
*treated me to countless yummy meals out
*surprised me by buying  me the salt and pepper grinder I had admired
*gave me a ride whenever I needed one, whatever the time was
*went to the office on a day off to help load up the car with my "stuff"
*drove for hours to come and visit with me while I was in town
*welcomed in the New Year with me
*stayed up past her bedtime to pray with me and work through some struggles
*drove to meet me at the airport in the middle of the night
*brought me hot toast the first morning back when I was suffering with a pounding headache, then spoiled me rotten by cooking lunch for me also
*offered to meet me at the airport if I got stranded
*made me a cup of hot tea on my first visit back
*regularly sends me encouraging, uplifting e/mails
 
Wow, I am SO incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends. Hence my fb post/"You must really love me LORD, 'coz you gave me fantastic friends."

There are tons more examples too! I have so many amazing friends it would be impossible to list all of the gifts of friendship, but I hope you recognise yourself among these thanks. And, to my friends of the past, present and future, I treasure your friendship, and truly "Thank my God upon EVERY remembrance of you." Phil 1 v 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment