Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012! Bring it on!

I  ushered in the New Year in Fort Lauderdale at a Praise and Worship concert led  by Anthony Evans.


It was fantastic!!!! Rejoice, again I say Rejoice!


It was the biggest gathering I have ever been to for a New Year's celebration where everyone was likeminded, there was reported to have been about 4000 in attendance.


 I encourage you to listen to some of Evans' music, and here are a few more people who agree with me..

Anthony Evans knows how to lead people into our Lord’s presence and step out of the way…” – Max Lucado.

“What makes Anthony’s music incredible is his voice. What makes his ministry incredible is his heart. What makes his message incredible is his walk with the Lord.” – Franklin Graham


A much-sought-after leader of worship, Anthony has garnered invitations across the spectrum from Franklin Graham events, to such venues as The National Worship Leader’s Conference. As a live performer, Evans has shared the stage with such talents as Yolanda Adams, David Phelps, FFH and Natalie Grant. And as a composer/ artist, Anthony’s crossover music has vibrated both the doors of the church and ventured beyond.

“The impressive quality of Anthony’s voice is obvious. He is a gifted singer. But as his personal friend, I can also attest to his love for God and his heart to communicate that love to people through his music ministry.” –Natalie Grant

My dear sister in Christ, RuthAnn, and I.
http://anthony-evans.com/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment